SlipLube Treatment clings to delicate bearing surfaces, cylinder walls and camshafts with a super slippery, super tough film to positively protect them from metal to metal scoring and premature wear. High heat stability, lasting protection, in all extremes of operation.
Will increase mileage up to 20% from the very first moment!
- SlipLube Treatment pays for itself
- Reduces operating temperatures
- Quiets engine clatter
- Guaranteed to contain NO graphite, teflon, PTFE resin, or any other potentially clogging ingredients
- A Must for Turbo equipped engines!!
- Available in pints, quarts and gallons - see the catalog page
USE IN CARS, TRUCKS, MARINE ENGINES, TRACTORS, MOTORCYCLES, HEAVY EQUIPMENT, DIESEL ENGINES, ROAD GRADERS, MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS, DIFFERENTIALS (except limited slip), POWER MOWERS, A.T.V.'S, GENERATORS, POWER STEERING, AIR COMPRESSORS
DO NOT USE IN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS...
IT'S WAY TOO SLIPPERY!!
JUST A FEW DROPS WILL TREAT FURNACE MOTORS, FAN BEARINGS, HINGES, LOCKS... ANYTHING THAT MOVES!